Great Truths That Little Children Have Learned:
1) No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
2) When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don't let her brush your hair.
3) You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
4) Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
5) You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
Great Truths That Adults Have Learned:
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don't hurt.
3) Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
Great Truths About Growing Old:
1) Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
2) No one other than your contemporaries care how it used to be.
3) Time may be a great healer, ! But it's a lousy beautician.
4) Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
5) It's frustrating when you know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.